[ale] PPP Problems

Ryan Bridges reb at techie.com
Mon Jun 21 10:07:40 EDT 1999

kepp in mind though that wvdial's intuitiveness can be wrong on certain
systems.  And, since it is not at all configurable, will not work for a
lot of people.  I, for one, could never get wvdial to work with
mindspring.  I could just be a moron, which in not unlikely, but i think i
covered my bases:)

Ryan Bridges <ryan at linuxgeneralstore.com>
Tuesday, June 15, 1999
B.Gates : quality software :: R.McDonald : gourmet cuisine