[ale] ON_THE_BLINK-> find

Joe Knapka jknapka at charter.net
Sat Jun 19 18:32:58 EDT 1999

Is /tmp/lost+found a symlink? If so, the
referred file or directory does not exist. Incidentally,
it is probably not a good thing for this to be a
symlink; I think e2fsck expects the lost+found directory
to physically exist on an e2 filesystem.

-- Joe Knapka
* I speak only for myself, except when the little transceiver
* at the base of my skull is activated...