[ale] Mounting a partition world writable?

S. Eric Asberry eric at sedonna.com
Fri Jun 18 00:30:34 EDT 1999

Well, I guess I just didn't read my man pages close enough the first time.
I did in fact find the option on the mount man page.  It is umask=xxx.  So,
to mount my zip disk with all permissions turned on, I do:

mount -o umask=000 /dev/sda4 /zip

Thanks anyways!  (Thought I'd provide the answer on the off chance somebody
else was interested ...)

Eric