[ale] good imap mail client?

Patrick Widener pmw at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 14 18:12:49 EDT 1999

I've used the IMAP support in VM 6.70 (used to send this message :)
for about two months now.  I haven't had any IMAP problems, although I
did have to go hack VM a little bit in order to get VM 6.70 to run on
emacs 20.2 (it wants emacs 20.4 which I haven't gotten around to
building yet).

--
patrick widener
college of computing, georgia tech      Friends help you move.