[ale] EZ-Bios and Linux

J. Reeves Hall reeves at earthling.net
Sat Jun 12 22:22:59 EDT 1999

Roberto Alves Gallo Filho wrote:

>     Hi, I'm writing from Brazil, so please don't worry about my English;
>
>     I'm having problems when I try to Install Red Hat Linux into my
> computer, my HD have the EZ-Bios driver installed, and LiLo cannot work
> properly (as Linux file System). What can I do? How can I format (or
> uninstall EZ-Bios) my HD?
>                         Thanck You.

The EZ-Bios install disk usually has an uninstall feature. I've had to do
this before with Ontrack's disk manager.
But Linux will not work with any kind of disk manager software installed.
It will install properly but it will not be bootable or recoverable.

-Reeves

--
In a world without fences, why do we need Gates?
Linux. Because I have better things to do than worry about Y2K.