[ale] ide episode 2

Clay Lawrence servo at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 12 11:39:04 EDT 1999

With Nedit I usually keep a terminal open where I run gcc from the command
line. This way I can make edits to the code, switch to the terminal and use
the up arrow to access compile string from my bash history. This way I just
type it in once per session and run the same compile over and over from the
shell.

HTH
Clay