[ale] Newbie!

Dewayne Hayes dhayes at tflt.com
Thu Jun 10 23:47:01 EDT 1999

    I am a EXTREMELY newbie to Linux.  I was very interested in getting
out mail server setup on Linux mainly to give me something to play
with.  The guy who setup my box pre-configured everything and dumped it
on me to learn on my on.

    I have SQUID running with a log file being created.  My lograte
process is not rotating this log. Can anyone help me in doing this?
Currently I am having to go in and delete the file every few days.
Rebooting the system will rotate the log, but I don't want to reboot
every day either........   TIA