[ale] Display...

Tom tom at watson.st
Wed Jun 9 21:16:44 EDT 1999

Thanks for the input on the display problems. I went on to really screw up.
I had originally put a lot of partitions on my drive (/ - 512M, /var - 512M,
/home - 2G, swap 96M, /tmp - 32M) and probably got too fancy. After I
installed
everything I thought I wanted, the install complained that I had run out of
/ space.
So I tried to us disk druid to rearrange the disk. Disk druid kept giving
me errors
about partitions having the same mount points and would not let me
(apparently) back out.
So I rebooted to get out... Well now three days later, I am ready to start
all over again.
I think I am going to try the Mandrake dist. and try to simplify.

Tom