[ale] Linux JFS?

Daniel S Cox danny.cox at ecweb.com
Wed Jun 9 10:20:41 EDT 1999

Glenn,

At 09:58 AM 6/9/1999 -0400, Glenn Stone wrote:
>Anyone know what the current status is (or where I can go to get same)
>for the Linux Journalled File System project?

	On Kernel Traffic (http://www.kt.opensrc.org/) last week, there was
discussion about SGI's release of their XFS, which is journalled, but also
on the status of ext3, which is supposed to have journalling.  There *may*
have even been some pointers to the code, but certainly the author was
mentioned.  Kernel Traffic is a recap of the linux-kernel mailing list of
the past week.  It appears every Thursday.

Danny