[ale] Zip Drive and a Gig of Zip disks for Sale!

Jeff Dilcher dilcher at cueva.com
Tue Jul 27 19:01:08 EDT 1999

Being in the unenviable position of having lots of computer stuff,
and not lots of money, I am going to be selling my Iomega parallel
Zip drive, with cables and power adapter.  Seldom used, it works like
brand new.

I am also throwing in a brick of blank Zip disks (10 disks = one gig)
to sweeten the deal.  These are still in shrink wrap, unopened.

The disks alone go for around 80 bucks-  I'll let you have it all for
$99.
Postage will be about $4.

Let me know quickly if you want me to hold it for you.

-Jeff Dilcher
Atlanta, GA