[ale] BSD anyone?

Bob bob at cavu.com
Mon Jul 26 16:15:41 EDT 1999

After using Linux for six years, I find BSD (FreeBSD) to be a dinosaur,
hard to use and lacking in useful features and without advantages for
most.

[Note that my bias is *towards* BSD as I am one of the 162 recognized
contributors to it but Linux is technologically superior.]

(It is rumored to have better performance under very heavy load and has
less restrictive redistribution requirements.)

Bob Toxen
bob at cavu.com
http://www.cavu.com
http://www.cavu.com/sunset.html   [Sunset Computer]
Fly-By-Day Consulting, Inc.       "Don't go with a fly-by-night outfit!"

Failure is not an option!
It comes bundled with all Microsoft products (in my opinion).