[ale] linux business software

charles at server1.huntsvilleal.com charles at server1.huntsvilleal.com
Sat Jul 24 20:01:14 EDT 1999

Hi,

I am posting to your group to try to help some friends of mine in
North Atlanta who own a landscaping and lawn business.  They are
currently using some dos and windows based software to run their
business and are unhappy with it.  They are interested in seeing what
linux could do for them.  I am familiar with linux in an engineering
and science environment, but don't know much about business software.
If anybody is interested in contacting my friends to find out more
about their application needs and maybe helping them get setup with
linux, contact me at my email address and I will give you their
business phone number.

Thanks,

Charles Oliver
charles at huntsvilleal.com