[ale] Bellsouth ADSL? Restrictions ? Alternatives ?

Jay Finch horus at larp.com
Mon Jul 19 13:41:58 EDT 1999

At 01:26 PM 07/19/1999 -0400, Stephan Uphoff wrote:

>I am moving to Roswell,GA and have to look for a new high speed ISP
>for telecommuting. Cable ISP is unfortunately not an option in my area.

         Where in Roswell are you moving?  I'm currently living here and
get Total-Web Cable access through Cablevision of Roswell...

>It looks like this means Bellsouth ADSL.
>( If I can get it)

         Bellsouth's ADSL offering in Roswell is spotty at best.  I
requested it on several occasions, only to be put off and put off due to
"line quality" issues.  (Strange -- I had ISDN until I switched to a Cable
Modem last year)

Good luck in your endevours.

Cheers!
Jay
-----
Jay Finch                        : "Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander.
Owner/GKE of NERO-Atlanta        :  Daughter of Andre and Sophie Ivanov.
(770) 650-0410   (voice)         :  I am the right hand of vengeance and the
pagejay at larp.com (alpha pager)   :  boot that is going to kick your sorry ass
horus at larp.com                   :  all the way back to Earth, sweetheart.
kateth at bck.org                   :  I am death incarnate, and the last living
MTBI Survey says:  ENXJ          :  thing that you are ever going to see.
Check out my home page at:       :  God sent me."
http://www.photobooks.com/~horus/:         -- Cmdr Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)