[ale] JavaTutor Disks

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Sat Jul 17 12:42:52 EDT 1999

Ok,
  I have the Solaris Java Tutors for Solaris and Win9X.  I am wondering
if I can run it under linux with the JRE.  Anyone done something like
this or know if it can be done?

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   "A person is smart;
Senior System Administrator II  |        People are dumb, panicky
  at Great West Life.           \_            dangerous animals"  - Agent K

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: