[ale] multi speed selection?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Sun Jan 31 14:21:29 EST 1999

  Everynow and then I try to use scsi my CDR as it's more accurate than
my ATAPI, especially when there's a scratch or such on the CD.  The only
problem is that sometimes it runs at 4x, sometimes it runs at 2x.  Is
it possible for me to manually change the speed?

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |    Windows is to Unix
Senior System Administrator II  |      what 'hooked on phonics'
  at Great West Life.           \_       is to Shakespeare

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: