[ale] Question building Perl-5.005.02

Mark Cantrell mcantrell at inetnow.net
Fri Jan 29 20:02:01 EST 1999

Before running make, I  believe you have to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to your
current directory ,  usually the one where you ran ./configure from.  Did you
do that?  You probably allready did though.  If so you may want to try
grabbing the latest stable release.  As a last resort you may want to try
upgrading to the latest glibc libraries.