[ale] Raleigh area

Bryan Rank bryan at compgen.com
Wed Jan 27 15:55:51 EST 1999

Kind of off topic, but not really that far of a stretch.

I have a buddy in Raleigh that is looking to move his medical office
(10base2 network) to a new location (still in Raleigh).  He wanted to know
if I knew anyone in the area before he tried CompUSA or Yellow pages.
I know that he would be better off taking the opportunity to move to
10baseT and starting up a relationship with someone local rather than
a faceless mega-store (not that there's anything wrong with faceless
mega-stores mind you).  I was hoping that someone on the list would have
someone in mind.

Thanks,

Bryan