[ale] When is ALS '99?

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Mon Jan 25 22:08:07 EST 1999

	I can already see that my summer is going to be quite busy, and
I'd really like to be able to go to the Atlanta Linux Showcase this year.
I was wondering if anyone knows the general time frame (or specific
dates) of when it should be happening. Also, where is it normally held,
and is there an admission fee?

Michael Golden
Naugrim at Juno.com (Normal, no attachments)
MGolden at Airapps.com (Only for messages with attachments.)
Slackware 3.5 (2.0.34) Linux user -- Linux Advocate

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]