[ale] Sig11 w/RH Install (among others)

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Sun Jan 24 17:21:18 EST 1999

On Sun, 24 Jan 1999 14:57:21 -0600 "J. Reeves Hall"
<reeves at earthling.net> writes:
>Sounds like some flaky memory. How much is in there and in what sizes?

	It is 1 (One) 16 SIMM, we ordered off the internet, can't
remember which company. We also ordered another of the same item at a
different speed for our family computer (All of it's RAM was one speed,
so we got the same speed for the 16M SIMM as the others were, but mine
was one speed higher, as it didn't already have any RAM in it.) The one
in the family computer runs just fine with DOS/Win3.11/Slackware under
UMSDOS. Does this say what you wanted to know? Sorry I couldn't say more.

Michael Golden
Naugrim at Juno.com (Normal, no attachments)
MGolden at Airapps.com (Only for messages with attachments.)
Slackware 3.5 (2.0.34) Linux user -- Linux Advocate

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]