[ale] ssh help?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Sun Jan 17 23:30:30 EST 1999

  I did all this.  I can ssh from remote to local and use the RSA,
but I still can't go from local to remote.

  I want it to require the RSA, or nothing.  If the user hasn't
set up RSA, there is no connection allowed.  It's for a box that is to
be EXTREMELY secured, and only 3 users so it'll be controlable.

Robert

Thus spake Mike Kachline (kachline at cc.gatech.edu):

Robert L. Harris                |    Windows is to Unix
Senior System Administrator II  |      what 'hooked on phonics'
  at Great West Life.           \_       is to Shakespeare

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: