[ale] OffTopic: RCS

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at gte.net
Fri Jan 15 00:23:12 EST 1999

    Never heard of it but thanx for the pointer! I checked it out. Looks like a
superset of cvs. Unfortunately that implies that it uses the same locking model. The
little diff viewer looks pretty cool. Reminds me of gfc that was available for OS/2
way back when....

    regards,

        Ben Scherrey

PS: I will check into it some more!