[ale] Web Mail Admin tool

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Thu Jan 14 13:51:19 EST 1999

Errr... Sorry.

I am using sendmail as an MDA.  I would like to let the users create/edit X
number of email accounts for themselves.  But I want the accounts of others
to be protected.

I guess in essence they should be able to create passwd accounts, then
modify the virtusertable to provide the proper delivery.  Obviously, they
shouldn't be able to modify the files directly, but the program itself
should do this.

The program should allow the granting of admin privileges by domain.

I have looked briefly at WebMin, but I cannot find references to the user
admin options.

I feel like I'm writing a spec.        :)

Many thanks!
-Matthew Brown