[ale] Mail System Internal Data

Jim Lynch jwl at sgi.com
Wed Jan 13 04:50:22 EST 1999

That is put in by Netscape mail.  It hides it from you.  I suspect you
used Netscape mail to read this at one time or another and now you are
using another mail program.  If you don't plan on using netscape mail
ever again, you can delete it.  Otherwise, ignore it.

--
To see my .signature file, go to http://reality.sgi.com/jwl