[ale] Red Hat

Jim Popovitch jimpop at sprintmail.com
Sun Jan 10 15:18:06 EST 1999

It would be interesting to know how well the full packaged copies of RH are
selling.  I see racks of them everywhere, but I still just pick up the cd
only distributions.  Anyone have any idea on the sales volume of the full
Red Hat package at Office Max, Micro Center, etc.?  I'm also wondering if
stores will only look at the sales of the full-blown package to asses the
'success of Linux' in their arena.