[ale] 2.2.1 and modules

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Feb 10 20:57:26 EST 1999

I can't for the life of me figure out how to get this kmod puppy to load
my modules.  When I reboot, there are two modules that are loaded.  My
parport and lp support are modules.  If I attempt to print, the modules
don't get loaded and the print sits in the queue.  I can insmod the
parport and lp modules and get printer output.  I've read the kmod.txt
and modules.txt.  The way I read it, kmod should work just as kerneld,
without the external process.

Anyone got any hints??

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

You mean you paid MONEY for Service Pack '98????