[ale] [ale-admin] Xenix fs

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Tue Feb 9 22:08:38 EST 1999

Glenn Stone wrote:

> OK, I have a dual RH 5.1 and Xenix system, 486 with 8mb, and I really don't
> want to recompile the kernel on the box in question.  How's the best way to
> get the module onto the box and into play?

The only way I know that you can do this is to at least begin the kernel
build process.  If someone else knows of a better way, enlighten both of
us.

What you would need to do is reconfigure your kernel, and turn on the
Xenix fs support.  Once you complete this process, build the kernel and
then the modules and install the modules.  Check out the README file in
the /usr/src/linux directory.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

You mean you paid MONEY for Service Pack '98????