[ale] Need Recommedations On Multi-Port Serial Card

Ryan ...... twobarrel at amdyne.net
Mon Feb 8 21:56:19 EST 1999

    A board I haven't seen anyone on here talk about before is made by
Equinox.  We have been using them at my job for about 2.5+ years now.
They work under SCO and Linux as well as Windoze.  They come in internal
ISA ( and soon to be pci ) as well as external flavors.  Connections are
RJ11 and DB25.  We run modems, terminals and printers off of them.
These boards are memory mapped only.  They don't use irq's, just
switched i/o addresses.

    www.equinox.com

        Ryan