[ale] Recommendations for Linux References

S. Lastinger slastinger at realminfo.com
Fri Feb 5 10:31:35 EST 1999

Aaron,

     Starting from the ground up, I used "Special Edition Using Linux"
(at the time in its 3rd edition but now in its 4th) from QUE
(http://www.mcp.com).  Then used the "Linux Network Toolkit" from IDG
books for windows connectivity and lan secruity info.  Also, I recomend
from O'reiley, "Linux in a nutshel," and the "Linux network
administrator's guide."  The latter one is slightly older but contains
tons of useful info.

Hope these help.
-Stephen

--
Stephen Lastinger -
REALM Information Technologies - slastinger at realminfo.com
 "Half this game is ninety percent mental."
  - Yogi Berra