[ale] Graphical Login

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Wed Feb 3 21:13:07 EST 1999

	I have read that xdm can allow graphical login, but I tried it,
and I don't like it. I have also heard that KDE has something similar
called kdm. I haven't tried that one yet, so I don't know what it is
like. I was wondering if there is anything more similar to the login box
of Win9X that I can use. I just like the look, not necessarily the rest
of the OS or the insecurity associated with Win9X login. Any ideas?

Michael Golden
Naugrim at Juno.com (Normal, no attachments)
MGolden at Airapps.com (Only for messages with attachments.)
Slackware 3.5 (2.0.34) Linux user -- Linux Advocate

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]