[ale] stuff for sale or trade

Chris Woodruff chriswoodruff at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 2 13:36:24 EST 1999

Here is a list of things that have been sitting around my office. If
anything interests you please respond.  I may be at the Linux General
Store tonight (especially if anyone wants this stuff).

486-66 now w/overdrive P-83, 16meg RAM, 750M HD, 28.8 USR modem (not
winmodem), tower case, keyboard, mouse, 3.5 floppy and 5.25 floppy.  I
don't know the video card but if the one that is in the box doesn't work
with Linux I also have a Mach32 ISA video card I will throw in. This
doesn't have a CD-ROM drive. I am asking $100 or a trade of a decent 15"
monitor.

496DX4-100 CTX laptop, 16meg RAM, 540M HD, around a 10" dual-scan
screen, 14.4 pcmcia modem.  The battery is dead so whoever buys this
will have to locate a new one.  I am also asking $100 for this.  Red Hat
5.2 is on this currently.

Let me know about this stuff soon to get it tonight or else I will bring
it to the LGS next week.

Chris Woodruff
chriswoodruff at earthlink.net