[ale] TNT2 + FIC VIA-503+

No One mainwizard at vei.net
Fri Dec 31 13:46:25 EST 1999

Check your card to be sure it is fully seated. If you had a PCI card and switched to an
AGP card, you may have to make changes in your bios settings. You may have to reinstall
the original video card to do so. Also be sure that your on board agp video (if you have
it) is disabled. You could be getting a conflict.
Ed.