[ale] Voodoo 3 3000 & Glide?

Dave Brooks db at amorphous.org
Thu Dec 30 13:58:58 EST 1999

I actually found out what my problem was.  The program I was using to
test Glide (Myth2) has trouble running on a 32bpp display (which is what
I was using).  I switched to a 16bpp display, and it renders fine.

Loki says in an email response:
"This has been fixed internally and will be included in the next patch
(1.3c)."

Quick response.  I like that.

-Dave