[ale] Voodoo 3 3000 & Glide?

Dave Brooks dbrooks at elysium.comstar.net
Wed Dec 29 15:44:51 EST 1999

Actually, It works with both the the Voodoo3 (generic) and Voodoo Banshee (generic).
My problem was I wasn't specifying *OTHER* resolutions besides my normal desktop
resolution (1280x1024x32), therefore when it tried to make a modeswitch to 640x480
or 800x600 or what-have-you, it wasn't working.

However, now that the 3Dfx splash-screen plays right before it switches, it seems that
Glide isn't working properly.  Everything it renders is in Psychadelic-Mode[tm],
something which is very unbecoming of what I'm using to test it (which is Myth2).

Any specific version of Glide2x that I should be using?

-Dave

--
david a. brooks
dbrooks at comstar.net