[ale] Atlanta area Linux books

hugme at hugme.org hugme at hugme.org
Wed Dec 29 08:57:43 EST 1999

I went to get a perl book at the borders books on Peachtree street yesterday
and noticed the same thing, they have doubled thier number of linux books in
the last month... not only that but they sell 4 different distro's of linux,
FreeBSD (which they have always sold) AND Quake for linux...

On 29-Dec-99 kd4cik at starlinx.net wrote:
> I happened to wander into the Micro Center (off of Powers Ferry road)
> and perused their book selection. To my surprise (since I had not been
> there in a while), Linux oriented books have considerably displaced M$
> oriented books.  I guess that the growing need for Linux material has
> been recognised by the store. They even have Corel Linux available along
> with the other more commonplace distributions. Now if they would just
> stock the Linux games..... 8-)

Wasting time is an important part of living.

                -*HUGME*-
        Your Friendly Unix Administrator
                hugme at hugme.org
                www.hugme.org