[ale] Atlanta area Linux books

kd4cik at starlinx.net kd4cik at starlinx.net
Tue Dec 28 20:50:17 EST 1999

I happened to wander into the Micro Center (off of Powers Ferry road)
and perused their book selection. To my surprise (since I had not been
there in a while), Linux oriented books have considerably displaced M$
oriented books.  I guess that the growing need for Linux material has
been recognised by the store. They even have Corel Linux available along
with the other more commonplace distributions. Now if they would just
stock the Linux games..... 8-)

--
-= Sent by Debian 2.2 Linux =-
Thomas Kocourek  KD4CIK