UPDATE: [ale] Voodoo 3 3000 & Glide?

Dave Brooks db at amorphous.org
Tue Dec 28 19:17:23 EST 1999

After loading the module that you spoke of, I am now getting (in an
xterm):

fyodor:(~)% /usr/local/glide/bin/test3Dfx
test00:
Clear screen to blue
2.60.00.0415
Resolution: 640x480
Press A Key To Begin Test.
<key-press>
video memory unprotecting

..and that's all she wrote.  Nothing happens after that, but I can't
even
CTRL-C that application.  If I run the same program from the console it
borks up the terminal emulation and gives me the same error as I was
getting
when I first posted this question.  It might sound dumb to ask, seeing
how there
is a module, but are there any options I need to specify within the
kernel itself?

-Dave