[[ale] Monitor Switch]

Bill Hamilton chamilto0516 at netscape.net
Tue Dec 28 16:31:52 EST 1999

Chris Fowler <chrisf at computone.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get a mechanical system switch.  This will
> allow me to share 2 ore more PC's with 1 monitor, keyboard, and mouse.  I
> want mechanical because it is cheapest.  Hopefully a place local or on the
> internet that can send one in a reasonable amount of time.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

CompUSA carries one that is around US$60-100.  It is a mechanical switch but
not a cheap as I expected them to be.  I remember I was going to buy one of
them instead of an additional low end monitor (I have keyboards and mice
galore) and there was not that big of a price difference.  Let me know if you
find a good cheap one.  I borrowed a monitor but still need a switch box at
home if I ever move my Linux system there.

-Bill Hamilton

Bill Hamilton                     chamilto0516 at netscape.net
AOL-IM(cwh0516)ICQ(21768767)                    DNRC Member
Fight SPAM, Don't Delete it, see http://www.cauce.org