[ale] flooding problem - a admin perspective

Christopher Hamilton chrish at turlyming.com
Wed Dec 22 08:50:24 EST 1999

Having personal experience with the FBI in recent weeks, I can tell you:

They will do little more than file your report unless (a) confidential
information was stolen, modified or deleted or (b) a denial of service was
so great, the ISP or company involved lost business.

If you've answered "Yes", to (a) or (b) call. Otherwise, you may try other
legal channels.