[ale] My "TripWire"

Robert L. Harris nomad at rnd-consulting.com
Tue Dec 21 22:40:34 EST 1999

Ok,
  A while back I offered up my home brew tripwire tool.  A few of you
wanted it and I sent it.

  Anyway, I've made some very significant improvements.  It's faster,
better detection of changes, lists files that have appeared new as
well as disappeared.

  If anyone wants the new version, let me know and I'll mail it, or
I can dcc from IRC ( nick=nomad_ ).

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                |  Low quality in a product happens.
Senior System Engineer          |    That doesn't mean it's right and
  at RnD Consulting.		|      and defintely doesn't mean it should
                                 \_      be accepted.  Require quality.

http://www.rnd-consulting.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: