[ale] Boot from /dev/hdb

smn smnoldelinux at mediaone.net
Mon Dec 20 18:34:12 EST 1999

I envision the following:
/dev/hda	Linux (working)
/dev/hdb	Win95/NT

I can make win95/NT work on /dev/hda, but when I disable /dev/hda in the
BIOS the WIN95/NT disk is really slow when loading.  Is there any
explanation to this?

Another option of mine is to install WIN95/NT/Linux on the one BIG hard
drive.  Any problems with LILO foreseen?

- Scott

--
Never do windows again with
         __