[ale] sendmail dying

Brian K. Murphy bmurphy at powerh.net
Tue Dec 14 17:16:24 EST 1999

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF4656.F31D78F0

I have a question for all the gurus out there.  I have a client with a =
redhat 5.2 setup that is basically running apache and sendmail.  =
Recently (about a week or so ago if I recall) sendmail just died.  =
Shutdown..kaput.  I thought it was a fluke so I "./sendmail restart" and =
went on my merry way.  Well, yesterday it did it again.  It's not really =
a high volume site or mail server and I am stumped.  Any suggestions??

Keith Murphy

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF4656.F31D78F0

</pre>
<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have a question for all the gurus out there.  =
I have a=20
client with a redhat 5.2 setup that is basically running apache and=20
sendmail.  Recently (about a week or so ago if I recall) sendmail =
just=20
died.  Shutdown..kaput.  I thought it was a fluke so I =
"./sendmail=20
restart" and went on my merry way.  Well, yesterday it did it =
again. =20
It's not really a high volume site or mail server and I am =
stumped.  Any=20
suggestions??</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Keith Murphy</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF4656.F31D78F0--