[ale] OpenBSD, FreeBSD

Robert Heaven rheaven at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 14 12:11:52 EST 1999

FreeBSD is pretty good. I work at a very large bank and I support a FreeBSD
based system. We have about 30 servers and about 50 clients all connected over
a 100baseTX network. Eight of the servers have giant RAIDs behind them where
we store images. We do, from time to time, have server crashes. But then, we are
taxing these servers to maximum capacity.