[ale] Visibroker on Linux Issues

Prasanna Subash Psubash at manh.com
Mon Dec 13 15:53:10 EST 1999

Hi all,
    I just downloaded and installed visibroker from INPRISE. Has anyone
managed to run it ? The executables in Visibroker use a different version of
libc.so( This file is also part of the package ). Now I have two libc's on
with visibroker another in /usr/lib/. When I use a Visibroker executable it
says that the size of cout is different in libc.so which it evidently picks
up fron /usr/lib/.

    How can I force it to use the correct dynamic library ?

    Has anyone go this to work before ?

My system runs on SuSE 6.2 ( kernel 2.2.10 )

Prasanna Subash
Manhattan Associates, Inc
Phone: 770 955 5533 x 1047
psubash at manh.com <mailto:psubash at manh.com>