[ale] apache scope

Denny Chambers chambersd at gw.total-web.net
Fri Dec 10 19:26:05 EST 1999

If your new to Apache I would suggest taking a look at the configuration
files that come with Apache so that you understand them. These file are the
http.conf, access.conf, and srm.conf, and they are key to customizing your
Apache server. The Apache documentation that comes with the install explains
many of the directives and settings that are these files. I would also take
a look at Apache's JServ which works with the Apache Web server to allow you
to use Java Servelets and EJB.

Hope this helps

Denny Chambers
Software Engineer
Mitsubishi Telecommunication Networks Division
phone: 770-717-6807
fax: 770-717-6799
www.mtnd.com

         __