[ale] Linux -> NT proxy server

Blake Sorensen "librarian at unseen.net" at unseen.net
Tue Dec 7 15:06:08 EST 1999

I need to set up a linux box to go out of a local (192.168.0.0) subnet
through an NT proxy server.  I don't have any options like blowing away
the NT box.  I've got the linux box setup to accept a DHCP address from the NT
server, and I have put the server's IP and port in Netscape's proxy
configuration, but any site I try to go to is redirected to the proxy
server's webserver.  I also need to set this up so that I can use the
proxy server to handle outbound telnet/ssh connections.
Any suggestions?

--
Blake Sorensen <blake at linuxshowcase.org>
www.linuxshowcase.org