[ale] any way to convert/adapt BNC or AUI -> RJ45 connection

Dunlap, Randy randy.dunlap at intel.com
Thu Dec 2 19:05:52 EST 1999

There's a MAU (Medium Attachment Unit) device that
is AUI on one end and RJ45 on the other end.

I wouldn't be surprised if you can buy a decent
ethernet adapter for what a MAU will cost you, though.

Be sure you get one that supports your line speed
(10 or 100 Mbps).
Buy.com has a 10Mbps MAU for $19.95:
http://www.buy.com/comp/product.asp?SKU=10061142

~Randy