[ale] Newbie Samba question

Gary S. Mackay Gary at edisoninfo.com
Thu Aug 26 15:41:26 EDT 1999

If your smb.conf file is configured with the right workgroup, etc., then you
should see it from your NT box already. As for mounting the NT volume from the
linux box, use the smbmount command. Make sure you are using the latest
version of Samba as there where some changes to the smbmount syntax.

--
Edison Information Technologies
P.O. Box 554