[ale] ALE Shirts

foxtrot at cc.gatech.edu foxtrot at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Aug 26 08:50:08 EDT 1999

> Comments are appreciated.  When we have the final design, I'll post some
> prices and availability... please don't send any orders yet.  Please do
> send comments, especially on the shirt color.

I wish he hadn't asked this question. And now, just because they won't
quit running through my head:

Top N best ALE T-shirt colors

N:  Bright neon yellow. The evangelists would love it, it would attract
        much attention.
N-1: Red. It matches the red hat so much better that way. (No! Green for the
        SuSE lizard! No, red! Green! Red! Green!)
N-2: Default Windows Backdrop Color turquoise. Confusion to your enemies!
	(Hey, whose side is he on, anyhow?)
N-3: Tie-dye. Peace, love, and free software, dude!
N-4: PC case beige.
N-5: What?! This isn't an open source T-shirt? I can't print mine on whatever
        color I want?!
N-6: Smog grey.
N-7: Peach.
N-8: Camouflage. Linux has been getting media coverage, but it's still hard
        for people to find us.

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                           ,-.
Georgia Tech College of Computing CNS  ( <