[ale] streaming video

Michael Hirsch hirsch at mathcs.emory.edu
Thu Aug 19 20:36:56 EDT 1999

Jeff Martin <jeff at xipe.net> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Has anyone come across a streaming video server/ client application that works
> well under Linux?

Only the server part.  Darwin (from apple) servers quicktime nicely.
Now if only I could get them to port the client, too.

BTW, has any one else tried to compile Darwin?  I found the
compilation to be badly broken and it took me some time to fix it.
The most annoying part was that it was stupidly broken with things
like missing includes, so I keep wondering if I've missed something.

If I'm not wrong, I guess I should be submitting patches.

--
Michael