[ale] Kernel

Ryan Bridges reb at eskimo.com
Mon Aug 16 12:51:16 EDT 1999

Download the kernel  source code, untar it, and look in the
linux/Documentation directory.  I found a lot of good information in there
abotu various things.  You might also want to check the Linux
Documentation Project.  They have hundreds of HOWTOs about everything you
can imagine.  There is a link to it off of redhat.com

ryan